Hometown Advantage: Expand Your Business
We recognize the valuable contributions made to our communities by its many existing businesses. In fact, we know that approximately 75% of the nations job growth comes from existing industries so we work hard to ensure that they have the tools they need to be successful and grow in Dalton, GA. Our goal is to help each of our local businesses grow and expand, regardless of size or industry. We are ready and willing to provide customized assistance to existing businesses in Dalton-Whitfield County.
Expanding businesses can search through available buildings and sites to determine the best location for expanding their operations and can call on us at any time to provide assistance. Our team is available to work with you, and some of the support services we provide include:
- Customized local and regional demographics.
- Market research to identify new opportunities.
- Locating and showing potential buildings and sites for growing operations.
- Assisting companies in acquiring State of Georgia incentives to expand their business.
Business Rapid Response Team
The Dalton Business Rapid Response Team allows your business to be operating in a short period of time. Some of the personalized services we offer include:
- Single point of coordination with other business development service providers
- Zoning uses and permitting
- Research and data gathering
- Workforce assistance
- Utility information and pricing
- Financing and Incentive assistance
All existing industries are eligible for the same incentives, training, and assistance programs that are available to new businesses. Please visit the Incentives section for more information or you can contact Ali Harp at 706.712.0953 or email@example.com.
INCENTIVES AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
To help your business grow, the Joint Development Authority is authorized to issue both tax-exempt and taxable industrial revenue bonds for projects. Additionally, our staff will assist you in identifying and securing other economic development incentives, including tax credits, tax breaks and other cost savings mechanisms.